By using the area's exclusive and convenient I-RIDE Trolley service you can sit back and ride up and down the miles of fun that make up the International Drive Resort Area.
Discover how this wonderful, cost-saving amenity takes the parking and driving hassles out of your vacation and lets you cruise the Drive in charming style.
What is the I-RIDE Trolley Service?
The I-RIDE Trolley is the exclusive, convenient and affordable transportation to hundreds of exciting destinations within the International Drive Resort Area. Visit the Official I-RIDE Trolley website at www.iridetrolley.com.
When Does the I-RIDE Trolley Operate?
Daily from 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Effective 9/23/2017 the Green Line route will now also service Red Line stops 1, 2, 3 & 4 north and south.
1 North & South - Are now official transfer stops between the Red & Green Line routes.
Transfer 5 North & South - Are no longer official transfer stops, they will remain shared stops on the Red & Green line routes.
12 North - This stop has been temporarily closed due to construction. Please use 11 north until further notice.
21 North - This stop has been temporarily moved due to construction. It is now just south of its original location until further notice.
Where Does the I-RIDE Trolley Go?
The Red Line Trolley route services the International Drive both north and south bound. Red Line trolleys arrive approximately every 20 minutes.
The Green Line Trolley route is the counterpart to the Red Line Trolley route beginning service in the Major Boulevard business district, travels along Universal Boulevard and then shadows the Red Line Trolley Route on South International Drive. Green Line trolleys arrive approximately every 30 minutes.
Refer to the I-RIDE Trolley Route map for specific locations of Red Line and Green Line Stops.
Who Can Ride the I-RIDE Trolley?
Everyone! Each I-RIDE Trolley seats 41 riders, 54 total capacity, including two wheelchair positions and an ADA-specified hydraulic lift system, weight limitations apply. (Maximum weight - including passenger and vehicle - is 600 lbs., width restriction is 30" wide and height restriction is 48" length.) The I-RIDE Trolley service consists of 17 climate controlled, rubber-tired, replica trolleys.
How Much Does it Cost to Ride the I-RIDE Trolley?
- Single fare is $2.00 per ride
- Child fare $1.00 per ride (ages 3 to 9 with paying adult)
- Senior citizen (65 and over) fare is $0.25 per ride
- Exact change is required
- Drivers do not carry cash
- Passes not sold on Trolleys
Unlimited Ride Passes
One Day Pass: $5.00 per person
Three Day Pass: $7.00 per person
Five Day Pass: $9.00 per person
Seven Day Pass: $12.00 per person
Fourteen Day Pass: $18.00 per person
Passes not sold on Trolleys.
- Trolley transfers between the Red Line and Green Line are FREE and a transfer coupon is not required if you have an Unlimited Ride Pass. With cash fare just ask your Trolley driver for a transfer coupon when you board the trolley.
- Passes are available at over 100 locations within the International Drive Resort Area and from the I-RIDE sales office. Click here for a complete list of locations where you can purchase I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Passes. Passes not sold on Trolleys.
- Discounts available on purchases of 100 passes or more. Advance purchase is required and discounts are only available through the I-RIDE sales office at .
Monthly Ridership 2004 - 2018 as of April 2018Printable Version in PDF Format
Full Ridership - Fiscal Year 2018 at April 2018Printable Version in PDF Format
Ridership History - Fiscal Year 2017Printable Version in PDF Format