Visitor Safety Tips!
A savvy traveler always discusses safety with the family when planning
a vacation. Here are some general tips to review:
- Visitors Map and Safety Tips
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Park in a well-lighted area.
- Always lock your vehicle and never leave valuables inside.
- Stay with your luggage until check-in.
- Always travel in pairs or groups.
- Use the sidewalks and pedestrian crossings.
- Always lock your room door using the deadbolt lock.
- Place valuables in the room safe or hotel safety deposit
- Secure your sliding glass doors or connecting room door
with all security devises provided by the hotel.
- Do not leave your room key or any valuables unattended
in the pool area.
- Review the floor plan on the back of your room door and
familiarize yourself with the fire and emergency exits.
- Give kids a hotel business card to help them remember
the name, address, and telephone number of the hotel.
- Theme Park Tickets Buyer Beware: When purchasing
tickets it is always best to purchase them from a reliable
source such as the theme park itself or an authorized vendor.
An inexpensive purchase from the internet or from a roadside
vendor may leave you with no recourse if the tickets are
not valid. For discounted theme park tickets you can also
check with your travel agent, tour operator, event planner
or the lodging establishment you are staying with.
Theme Park Tickets Brochure.
Printable – I-Drive Resort Area Running Route and Safety Tips
County Sheriffs Office Tourist Tips
Police Department Crime Prevention Guide Vacation