50+ Ways to have Fun on I-Drive!
- Where else can you visit six of the world's greatest theme parks? SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, Wet 'n Wild, Aquatica SeaWorld's Waterpark, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure!
- Swim with dolphins in the morning at Discovery Cove and encounter Harry Potter in the afternoon at Universal Orlando.
- Relax, have fun and save some $$$$! Park the car, leave the driving to us and take the I-Ride Trolley!
- Laugh yourself silly at the Orlando Improv Comedy Club.
Belly up to Orlando's first Pour Your Own Beer Wall at The Pub at Pointe Orlando!
Get to know your inner muggle for a day at Universal's Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Have a Cinderella wedding at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - The Castle.
- Make unforgettable memories with an I-Drive family reunion!
- Eat, drink and play at the brand new Dave & Buster's with its million dollar midway with the latest interactive and video games.
- Take the entire family to the 32-lane bowling alley right in the heart of the I-Drive area, the World Bowling Center. The wacky decor features murals of astronauts bowling, among other whimsical touches.
- Beat the recession! Check out money saving sizzling "Hot Deals" at www.InternationalDriveOrlando.com.
- Catch a chill at ICEBAR Orlando, named one of the Travel Channel's "Top 10 Extreme Bar Hopping bars!"
- Thai this out! Be sure to put the authentic cuisine of the new Thai Thani restaurant on your dining list!
- Unplug. Check out from the day-to-day stress. Check into an I-Drive spa for a day or a week!
- Think Scottish and tilt a kilt at the new Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery.
- Play Whirlyball along with the latest games, activities at WhirlyDome, then kick back at Orlando’s new local hangout, Bloodhound Brew Pub & Eatery.
- Walk through history at Titanic the Experience.
- Play championship golf year round.
- Bring Fido and Fluffy! I-Drive welcomes pets.
- Live the 3D 360 Journey at the All New SeaWorld's TurtleTrek!
- Glow in the dark at Putting Edge at Festival Bay Mall.
- Escape to a tropical island at CoCo Key Water Resort.
Kids: Let loose. Act like a Monkey (you are on vacation!) Visit Monkey Joe's.
- Dance the blues away at B.B. King's Blues Club at Pointe Orlando.
- Discover all the new ways your family can have a blast together at Wet 'n Wild's Blastaway Beach™!
Walk in an upside down building and take in a 4-D movie at WonderWorks
- Experience near-vertical thrills at Omaka Rocka, the newest slide at Aquatica, SeaWorld's Water Park.
- Be in Havana by dinnertime! Visit the new Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar, located in Pointe Orlando.
- Give the kids a Seussical experience at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando in one of six Dr. Seuss-themed suites.
- Ships ahoy! Satisfy your inner pirate at the giant galleon at Pirate's Dinner Adventure.
- Indulge in a burger and fries in the world's largest McDonald's Play Place!
- Escape the ordinary at Ripley's Believe it or Not with its Orlando Odditorium filled with the unusual.
- Learn to Belly Dance and eat sumptuous and authentic Greek food at Taverna Opa.
- Take to the sky with Air Florida Helicopter Charters and see a new view of I-Drive!
- Give it a try: you know you want to ride a go-kart at Fun Spot America! Named "Best Budget Attraction" by the Orlando Sentinel. Fun for the whole family!
- Book a great deal on a room at www.InternationalDriveOrlando.com.
- Experience an explosion of dynamic effects on the all new BLACK HOLE; The Next Generation at Wet 'n Wild.
- Purchase a daily pass at the YMCA Aquatic Center I-Drive. All resort area guests are welcome!
- Sing pop classics at Howl at the Moon.
- Have a cheeseburger in paradise at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville.
- Dine at the world's largest Hard Rock Cafe at Universal CityWalk.
- Golf under a waterfall at Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf.
- Solve a murder mystery at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theater.
- Taste international flare food on I-Drive with over 150 restaurants - Dining!
- Pick up an International Drive Official Visitors Guide that directs you to all the fun and is filled with discount coupons that add up to vacation savings.
- Treat yourself to an elegant dinner in the highly acclaimed Capital Grille at Pointe Orlando.
- Schedule some retail therapy and great bargains: Orlando Premium Outlets - I-Drive, Festival Bay at International Drive, Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Ave. and Pointe Orlando!
- Cruise in and have a carhop deliver to your car at Sonic, America's Drive In!
- Catch a movie at Regal Cinemas Stadium 20+ IMAX, Cinemark Festival Bay or AMC Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX.
- Stock-up for the great outdoors at Bass Pro Shops / Outdoor World at Festival Bay Mall.
It's easy being green when you stay at one of the 37 Florida Green Lodging properties in the I-Drive Resort Area.
- Plan the ultimate Girlfriend Getaway!
- Have the vacation of a lifetime in Orlando's Most Dynamic Destination! Enjoy.