Magical Dining is a special time of the year in Orlando, and is celebrated by foodies both near and far!
Now in its 16th year, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining
is returning to Orlando from August 27th through October 3, 2021, and is serving up three-course, prix-fixe dinners for just $37 per person at many of Orlando’s acclaimed restaurant. But, if that wasn’t enough to get you out of your seat and headed to the nearest participating restaurant, this annual event supports a great cause too! $1 from each meal served during Magical Dining will benefit Pathlight HOME and IDignity, both of which help to combat homelessness in Central Florida!
So, if you’ll be on I-Drive in the coming months, grab your feasting pants and head to these participating restaurants to enjoy a prix-fixe meal for just $37! Click the link of each name to see the complete Magical Dining menu.
A Land Remembered
at Rosen Shingle Creek - This AAA Four Diamond Orlando Steakhouse was named after late Patrick Smith’s rich novel that features Florida’s historical moments and landscapes, and serves up a variety of cuisine with an accompanying wine list as succulent and filling as its namesake.
The Capital Grille
- Fine dining at its finest, the Capital Grille is known for expertly prepared steaks, and using seasonally inspired ingredients, with a wine list that features more than 350 selections in a relaxing yet elegant atmosphere.
Cafe Tu Tu Tango
- A dining experience for the right side of your brain, Cafe tu Tu Tango is themed after a modern artist’s loft in Barcelona, Spain, where a party is always in progress with spontaneous entertainment breaking out at any time. Their menu offers a chef’s work of art that features an all scratch, appetizer-style menu featuring flavors from across the globe.
at Pointe Orlando - A contemporary interpretation of traditional Cuban cuisine, along with a broad base of Cuban cocktails and an extensive rum selection highlighting their signature mojitos! From the decor to the food, this dining experience is sure to have you feeling like you’ve taken a trip to Havana.
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse
- Chef-driven cuisine, an extensive award-winning wine list, and unparalleled hospitality. For over 20 years Del Frisco’s has offered its guests a rich traditional classic American steakhouse dining experience.
The Grill at Marriott's Grande Vista
- A menu boasting traditional American contemporary cuisine, accompanied by a full bar, enjoy your meal with panoramic views overlooking their golf course for a meal to remember.
Shogun Japanese Steakhouse
- Located at the Rosen Inn Closest to Universal, Shogun brings its guests a dining experience that combines true skill, taste and entertainment. The chef’s at this steakhouse will prepare your meal right in front of you, and will serve you up with freshly prepared dinners that are ready to be feasted on!
at Pointe Orlando - Fine greek cuisine in a festive atmosphere, complete with belly dancing entertainment; simply close your eyes and let your palate transport you to Greece.
Jack’s Place at Rosen Plaza Hotel
- Enjoy perusing the world’s largest collection of autographed caricatures as you indulge in food prepared by one of Orlando Magazine’s “Best Restaurants on International Drive!”
The Oceanaire Seafood Room
- If you’re looking to indulge in the freshest seafood possible, flown in daily, you’re not going to want to miss this opportunity to enjoy fresh seafood that has been expertly prepared for just $37 per person.
located at the Hyatt Regency Orlando - Get ready to enjoy the fun and excitement of an authentic Italian restaurant alongside the tradition of a great steakhouse in what is sure to be a savory meal to remember.
- Rosen Shingle Creek’s AAA Four Diamond, upscale Italian bistro is sure to please your palate with Italian classics that have been reinspired with Mediterranean and American inspiration, along with top quality wines to choose from.
- Located at Rosen Centre, Chef Fred Vlachos presents a menu that is one part familiar, and one part completely unexpected in a down-to-earth, yet upscale dining experience that you’re sure to admire!
Sharks Underwater Grill
at SeaWorld Orlando - Fine dining meets fascinating views in this upscale, full service restaurant that puts world-class entrees on your plate and a window into the world of sharks right before your eyes.
Vincenzo Cucina Italiana
- All about using the best seasonal produce and making the ingredients take the center stage, their farm to table vegetables, grass-fed beef, and healthy food is beautifully presented and will have you licking your lips.
Tapa Toro Tapas Bar & Paella Pit
located in ICON Park- Inspired by the culture and tradition of authentic spanish cuisine, if you’re looking to spice up your next Orlando dining experience, from the flavors to the traditional flamenco dancing entertainment, this is the spot! Plus, they’re serving up some of their most popular paella for Magical Dining this year.
Headed to Universal Blvd? Be sure to stop by these participating restaurants during Magical Dining:
Mama Della’s Ristorante
- Everyone’s family at Mama’s house, where hospitality is a tradition and authentic Italian cooking and strolling musicians make you feel right at home. Enjoy flavorful dishes from Tuscany, Naples and Piemonte right here in the heart of Orlando.
The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel
- Feel the urge to “raid the fridge?” Head to The Kitchen for a variety of tantalizing rock star cuisine and comfort food with a rock ‘n’ roll attitude!
Amatista Cookhouse at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Escape to an island paradise and enjoy flavorful Caribbean-inspired cuisine that has been expertly prepared in an open exhibition kitchen! An instantly inviting atmosphere, with delightfully authentic dishes, a meal here is sure to satisfy any appetite.
Islands Dining Room
- Pan Asian cuisine with a twist will have you feeling like an islander in no time at this Polynesian-inspired restaurant! Enjoy digging into delicious flavored cuisine made using local ingredients, for just $37.
Magical Dining is a magical time on I-Drive! Get ready to eat your way across International Drive during this year’s Magical Dining at these participating restaurants
offering prix-fixe meals for just $37.00.
Don’t miss a bite, get all the details about this special event going on from August 27th through October 3rd and prepare your palate for Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining