I-RIDE Trolley Schedule, Route & Fares
By using the area's exclusive and convenient I-RIDE Trolley service you can sit back and ride up and down the miles of fun that make up the International Drive Resort Area.
Discover how this wonderful, cost-saving amenity takes the parking and driving hassles out of your vacation and lets you cruise the Drive in charming style.
What is the I-RIDE Trolley Service?
The I-RIDE Trolley is the exclusive, convenient and affordable transportation to hundreds of exciting destinations within the International Drive Resort Area.
I-Ride Trolley Ridership Reports
I-RIDE Trolley Operating Time
Daily from 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
11 South - This stop has been moved due to construction. It is now just south of its original location until further notice.
21 North - This stop has been moved due to construction. It is now just south of its original location until further notice.
G5 South - This stop has been temporarily closed due to construction. Please use G6 south until further notice.
G5 North- This stop has been temporarily closed due to construction. Please use G6 north until further notice.
NextTrolley - Currently experiencing programming issues. Not reporting accurately. Working expeditiously to correct.
Who Can Ride the I-RIDE Trolley?
Everyone! Each I-RIDE Trolley seats 41 riders, 54 total capacity, including two wheelchair positions and an ADA-specified hydraulic lift system, weight limitations apply.
(Maximum weight - including passenger and vehicle - is 600 lbs., width restriction is 30" wide and height restriction is 48" length.)
The I-RIDE Trolley service consists of 17 climate controlled, rubber-tired, replica trolleys.
How Much Does It Cost to Ride the I-RIDE Trolley?
- Single fare is $2.00 per ride
- Child fare $1.00 per ride (ages 3 to 9 with paying adult)
- Senior citizen (65 and over) fare is $0.25 per ride
- Exact change is required
- Drivers do not carry cash
Unlimited Ride Passes
- One Day Pass:$5.00 per person
- Three Day Pass:$7.00 per person
- Three Day Pass:$7.00 per person
- Five Day Pass:$9.00 per person
- Seven Day Pass:$12.00 per person
- Fourteen Day Pass: $18.00 per person
Passes not sold on Trolleys. Passes are consecutive day use once activated
- Trolley transfers between the Red Line and Green Line are FREE and a transfer coupon is not required if you have an Unlimited Ride Pass. With cash fare just ask your Trolley driver for a transfer coupon when you board the trolley.
- Passes are available at over 100 locations within the International Drive Resort Area and from the I-RIDE sales office. Click here for a complete list of locations where you can purchase I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Passes. Passes not sold on Trolleys.
- Discounts available on purchases of 100 passes or more. Advance purchase is required and discounts are only available through the I-RIDE sales office at email@example.com.
Where Does the I-RIDE Trolley Go?
The Red Line Trolley route services the International Drive both north and south bound. Red Line trolleys arrive approximately every 20 minutes.
The Green Line Trolley route is the counterpart to the Red Line Trolley route beginning service in the Major Boulevard business district, travels along Universal Boulevard and then shadows the Red Line Trolley Route on South International Drive. Green Line trolleys arrive approximately every 30 minutes.
I-RIDE Trolley Route Map
Refer to the I-RIDE Trolley Route map for specific locations of Red Line and Green Line Stops.
Red Line - The Red Line begins at the north end of International Drive at Orlando Premium Outlets - International Drive , and travels the majority of International to SeaWorld
, and services south on International Drive ending at Orlando Premium
Outlets - Vineland Ave , Red Line trolleys arrive approximately every 20 minutes.
Red Line south bound markers are represented by red squares with yellow numbers. The Red Line north bound markers are represented by yellow squares with red numbers.
Green Line - The Green Line begins service in the Major Boulevard area Hampton Inn , travels along Universal Boulevard and then shadows the Red Line Trolley Route on South International Drive. Green Line Trolleys arrive approximately every 30 minutes.
Green Line south bound markers are represented by green circles with yellow numbers. Green Line north bound markers are represented by yellow circles with green numbers.
Transfers - You can easily transfer between the Red and Green Lines Just look for the designated transfer stops represented
on the Trolley Route Map as stars.
Trolley transfers are FREE. You can easily transfer between the Red and Green Lines at the transfer stops represented as stars. Just ask your trolley driver for a transfer coupon when you board with cash fare. A Transfer coupon is not needed if using an Unlimited Ridership Pass.
On the Red Line and Green Line you can transfer at: