ORLANDO (Dec. 30, 2020) -- Book a Saturday night stay at Rosen Plaza in Orlando and you never know who you’ll see.
Jacques Cousteau appropriately attired in wet suit and snorkel. American explorers John Glenn and Alan Shephard peering through space helmets. Home run king Babe Ruth hoisting a bat. Or Jackie O sporting one of her trend-setting pill box hats.
These iconic heroes, along with hundreds of other historic figures -- from notable to notorious -- are among one of the world’s largest collections of autographed celebrity caricatures. An unequaled collection that graces the walls of Rosen Plaza’s Jack’s Place restaurant, where guests booking the "Saturdays with the Stars" overnight stay package will “meet” them all in person while enjoying world-class cuisine and accommodations.
Rosen Plaza’s Saturdays with the Stars package is $250, plus tax, for one Saturday night now through June 26, 2021 and includes:
- Deluxe luxury accommodations
- 3-course Dinner for Two at Jack’s Place restaurant, selected from the special “Dining with the Stars” menu; includes two complimentary glasses of house wine
- Sunday brunch for two at ‘39 Poolside Bar & Grill; includes two complimentary beverages (choice of Bloody Mary or mimosa)
- Complimentary self-parking
- Always complimentary guestroom Wi-Fi
- Never a resort fee
Additional nights can be booked for $79, plus tax, per night, and include guestroom only. To book, visit RosenPlaza.com or call 407-996-9700.